TASIS Dorado’s Health Center is outfitted to deal with minor health concerns, administer approved scheduled medications, and perform triage and first aid during emergency events. The Health Center is staffed by two full-time and one part-time RNs to ensure the health and safety of TASIS Dorado students, faculty, and staff. Hours of the Health Center are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Medical Requirements & Immunizations
In preparation for the 2021-2022 school year and in compliance with the Department of Health, we ask every parent to complete the following forms for each child. These forms are due the first week of school and can be found here Medical Forms
- The Medical Examination Form must be completed by the student's physician and student's parents
- Dental Certificate (received from your dentist's office). This form is required for grades K,2,4,6,8 and 10
- PVAC-3 Form (Green Immunization Form) must be current and resubmitted as booster vaccines are administered. All children at ages 4, 11, and 16 require vaccines. Please see Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule for CDC guidance.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card if applicable. Please note that this is not a requirement but is strongly encouraged for eligible students.
- Epi Pen required for any student who is prescribed one. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a drop-off time. Please include a physical photo of your child attached to the prescription and specific allergies outlined on the child's medication examination form filled out by the child's physician.
All completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com indicating the child(rens) grade level. Forms may also be dropped off in a sealed envelope with the child's name and grade included with the security guards Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
All medications will be administered by a Registered Nurse from the Health Center. No medications are allowed on campus outside of the Health Center. Medications must be stored in the original bottles or containers, have clear prescription instructions, and not be expired. For further information and to schedule a drop-off, please contact the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current COVID-19 protocols will remain in place until further notice. TASIS Dorado will adhere to all protocols and requirements as outlined by the Department of Health. Our Health Center will communicate any changes as well as reminders of all safety protocols before classes resume in August.
Upload your Covid 19 CDC Vaccine Record Card
Per Executive Order number 2021-509, the Puerto Rican government has determined that it is safe for students, faculty, and staff to return to classes this August on the condition that all students aged 12 or older, faculty and staff are vaccinated and continue to adhere to other safety protocols outlined by each school. Medical or religious exemptions to the vaccination mandate require a written recommendation from the individual's doctor, pastor, or priest and notarized signatures of all parties. We ask that all families upload a copy of their child(ren)'s official CDC vaccination card(s) on the TASIS Dorado Health Center webpage prior to the start of school.
For any questions or concerns, please email Brett Jaycox at email@example.com
Helpful Health Links
- Centers for Disease Control
- Healthy BMI
- Diabetes in Children
- Epi-Pen Administration
- Healthy Eating
- Hand Washing
- How to Wear your Mask
- Lice in Schools
- Dental Health
- Children's Mental Health
We are on Instagram! Please follow us TASIS Dorado Health Center @tdhealthcenter.