Admissions during COVID-19
At this time, TASIS Dorado is unable to host in-person campus tours. However, the Admissions Office is ready to answer your questions, share our virtual tour, and guide you through the process.
Application Dates & Deadlines
- October 1, 2021: 2022-2023 applications available
- December 15, 2021: Sibling applications due
- February 1, 2022: Complete applications due
- February 15, 2022: Financial Aid application and tax documents due
- March 21, 2022: Notification of final admission decision communicated to parents
- April 1 - June 10, 2022: Applications submitted during this time frame will be considered based on space availability
- June 13, 2022: Applications submitted after this date will be considered for January 2023 based on space availability
Discover TASIS Dorado
Although we are unable to host prospective families for in-person experiences, please take advantage of our virtual resources to become more familiar with our school.
- NOVEMBER 14 VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
- 360 VIRTUAL CAMPUS TOUR
- DRONE VIDEO TOUR
- OFFICIAL SCHOOL VIDEO
- TESTIMONIAL VIDEO
Frequently Asked Questions
The application process can be completed almost entirely online. Physical visits are suspended for now. In the meantime, please visit our campus gallery to get a feel for some of the TD facilities such as our Performing Arts Center, STEAM Fab Lab, playgrounds, courts, and library.
Currently, we have limited availability in all grades.
TASIS Dorado requires each applicant to visit our campus and complete an assessment as part of the admission process. However, as we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our TD community are paramount. Thus, for the foreseeable future, all assessments must be completed virtually.
Additionally, admission assessments and interviews will be conducted virtually for applicants applying to PPK-11th grade.