What Sets Us Apart
TASIS Dorado: Nurturing creative, informed minds for lives of leadership and service.
Why choose TASIS Dorado?
- We motivate students to achieve their best by setting high expectations and providing rich opportunities for learning within a supportive educational environment.
- We engage children in hands-on learning activities through a content-rich Core Knowledge Curriculum.
- We encourage teamwork through our championship math and science departments, our athletics program, motivating classroom projects, and the arts.
- We are dedicated to small student-teacher ratios. (9:1 on average)
- The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools recognized TASIS Dorado with the “Program of Distinction" Award in Early Childhood Education (PPK through 1st Grade). TASIS Dorado is THE FIRST SCHOOL IN PUERTO RICO and the second one worldwide, to achieve this prestigious accomplishment.
- We hold an annual “Exploration Week” for middle and high school students, who work side by side with expert practitioners in a variety of fields, including medicine, videography, engineering, science, the culinary and hospitality fields, and the arts.
- We cultivate sophisticated critical thinking skills through a wide array of curricular offerings.
Visiting our beautiful school is the best way to understand our program as well as envision how it will enrich the life of your child! Please call to arrange for your personal visit and to learn more about TASIS Dorado and our confident, well-rounded, and high-achieving students.
TASIS Dorado at a Glance
|Grade Levels||PPK through 12th Grade|
100, more than half of whom possess advanced degrees in education or field of specialty