Required Back to School Forms
In preparation for the 2021-2022 school year and in compliance with the Department of Health, we ask every parent to complete the following forms for each child.
All forms must be submitted via email (specified below) during the first week of school or clearly labeled with the student’s name and grade on a sealed envelope with the security guard at the main entrance:
Medical Requirements & Immunizations
Submit to Brett Jaycox firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Examination form (one for each student enrolled)
- Dental Form (one for each student enrolled) Required for Kinder, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th Grades.
- Permission for over-the-counter medicines (one for each student enrolled)
- PVAC-3 Form (Green Immunization Form) must be current and resubmitted as booster vaccines are administered. All children at ages 4, 11, and 16 require vaccines. Please see Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule for CDC guidance.
- COVID CDC Vaccine Record Card upload
Please always check the TD Health Center webpage for the latest information and updates regarding medical requirements and health protocols.
Secondary Forms (6-12)
Submit to Annie Galatzán email@example.com
- Student Dismissal Form (one for each student enrolled)
Elementary Forms (PPK-5)
Submit to Elsa Ramos firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Dismissal Form* (one for each student enrolled)