TASIS Dorado Summer Programs
Our Summer Program Admissions team is counting the days until our students return to campus in June. We're delighted to announce our new Summer Program offerings for students in grades PPK-11! Join us on-campus for our Bear Trek Invention Playground and Camp Invention "Illuminate" programs, Academic Boost, or explore various coastal reefs across Puerto Rico through our Marine Biology program.
REGISTRATION FOR THE ABOVE PROGRAMS OPEN MARCH 1, 2024.
TASIS Dorado is now accepting applications to the amazing TASIS Les Tapies Summer Art Program in France, which offers students in current Grades 8-11 a unique opportunity to study drawing, painting, architecture, photography, and art history in the South of France in a beautifully restored 17th-century hamlet with a view overlooking the Rhone Valley and French Alps!
Contact email@example.com with any questions you might have during the application process. We look forward to welcoming you to TASIS Dorado next summer!
Summer Programs Director
Bear Trek Invention Playground
June 3-28, 2024
Channeling natural curiosity with fun, innovative curricula, this program provides a strong foundation for lifelong STEM learning.
2024 Les Tapies Arts & Architecture • France
- Dates: July 6-26, 2024
- For high school students ages 13-18
- Location: 07190 Saint-Pierreville, France
We are delighted to announce we will be offering the Les Tapies Arts and Architecture program in 2024, it offers students in Grades 8-11 a unique opportunity to study drawing, painting, architecture, photography, and art history in the South of France in a beautifully restored 17th-century hamlet with a view overlooking the Rhone Valley and French Alps!
Summer Academic Boost K-5
June 3-28, 2024
(TASIS Dorado students only)
Bear Trek Summer Boost is an in-person, workshop-style academic program offered to elementary grades K-5. Interactive lessons are designed to give students a “boost” in English or Spanish language arts or Math.
Bear Trek Camp Invention "Illuminate"
June 3-28, 2024
This year’s brand-new program will illuminate imaginations, inspire curiosity, and help kids build essential STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) skills through collaboration and problem-solving. Campers explore hands-on challenges and open-ended adventures designed to unlock creativity and help them shine their brightest!
Marine Biology • Grades 3-5 & 6-8
- Grades 3-5 Dates: June 3-7, 2024
- Grades 6-8 Dates: June 10-14, 2024
Snorkel and explore organisms of our coastal ecosystems by participating in fish counts on the reef, seagrass survey, and biodiversity of the coastal reef systems.
Summer Art Portfolio Preparation
May 28-31, 2024
Art Portfolio Building for students in Grades 9-11 will encourage them to develop an approach to constructing a body of artwork that will extend thinking and practice, enabling them to apply for further education courses confidently.
Cancellation Policy for All Summer Programs
- Written notice of cancellation is required and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If cancellation is made more than 30 days before the session start date, you will receive all money paid, minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made between 15-30 days before the session starts, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If cancellation is made two weeks or less before the Summer Program session starts, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds are not given for illness, school closures due to unforeseen natural disasters, or missed classes.
- Prorating is not offered for late enrollment or any other situation.
- Cancellations are non-transferable and not applicable to other classes or programs.