What Sets Us Apart
WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
TASIS DORADO OFFICIAL SCHOOL VIDEO Duration: 03:10
TESTIMONIAL VIDEO Duration 03:23
TASIS Dorado is a private, nonsectarian, coeducational day school that has English as its language of instruction and is affiliated with The American School in Switzerland (TASIS) Schools in Europe. TASIS Dorado rests on 20 verdant acres in the beautiful seaside town of Dorado just 15 miles from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The school offers educational excellence on a safe campus for 790 students (PPK-12th Grade) with modern physical facilities and gorgeous natural surroundings. The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools has recognized TASIS Dorado with a "Program of Distinction" Award in Early Childhood Education. TASIS Dorado is the first school in Puerto Rico and the second one worldwide to achieve this prestigious accomplishment.
- English as the primary language of instruction. Daily Spanish classes at all levels. Spanish as a Second Language for new learners
- Small student-teacher ratios (9:1 on average)
- Academic Excellence: Rigorous, creative programs provide students with a strong academic foundation and the cultural, social, and physical opportunities that foster their individual talents and interest
- 528 seat Performing Arts Center
- 22 AP course offerings, potentially saving a year in college tuition
- STEAM Fab Lab Program (Makers Space) STEAM facilites, state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms with the latest technology for all grades
- Exploration Week for middle and high school students, who work side by side with expert practitioners in a variety of fields, including medicine, videography, engineering, science, the culinary and hospitality fields, and the arts
- Teamwork encouraged through our championship Math and Science departments, our Athletics program, motivating classroom projects, and the Arts
Visiting our beautiful school is the best way to understand our program as well as envision how it can enrich the life of your child!
Experience the TASIS Dorado Difference
To learn more, please contact Jovita Casanova at our Admissions Office || firstname.lastname@example.org || 787.796.0440 ext. 221